installation & maintenance technician
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Posts: Six (6)
Reporting to: Technical Supervisor
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication.
A minimum of Two years experience in installation of electrical / electronic and Telecommunication equipment like intruder alarm system, fire Alarm system, IP CCTV, electric fence, Etc.
- Serving existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule, investigating complaints, conducting tests, resolving problems.
- Establishing service requirement by studying system; ordering and gathering components and parts, completing installation and performing acceptance tests.
- Maintaining rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, recommending system improvements.
- Keeping personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
- Documenting service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Confidentiality by maintaining and handling customer information in confidence.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
- Accomplishing operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and competencies required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- High integrity and confidentiality and loyalty
- Good interpersonal skills
- Riding experience of more than five years.
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com before March 16th, 2018