DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
SGA HOLDINGS KENYA LIMITED
SGA Holdings Kenya Limited is a multinational security organization with fixed base operations in the East Africa region, servicing security contracts throughout Africa from its regional headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
The company offers a full spectrum of security services, ranging from static guards and dog patrols through to sophisticated electronic security, access control and surveillance equipment.
With over 50 years of operating experience and employing over 17,500 personnel in the region, SGA Kenya Limited has the resources and capability to handle all our client's security requirements
DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
SGA is looking for a talented Digital & Social Media Manager to administer its social media accounts and manage the company's digital footprint. The Digital & Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing posts and responding to followers as well as managing the company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve its marketing goals.
As the Digital & Social Media Manager, you will be expected to remain up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Controls and Documentation
- Develop and maintain comprehensive business and financial process documentation including flow charts, process narratives and risk and control matrices, segregation of duties matrixes and any others required
- Regularly monitor control performance of business controls in high-risk areas (including revenue assurance to prevent income leakage across product lines) for timely and effective execution
- Develop and deliver training, tailored to audience at various levels and business function regarding impact of internal controls & compliance
- Periodically make proposals for the review of group policies and procedures (e.g., the Group Finance Manual and Group Credit Policy) or for the introduction of new policies to strengthen controls in identified areas. This covers the entire Group operations and calls for thorough understanding of all the Group's operations.
- Co-ordinate the implementation within the business of new policies, procedures or controls pertaining to authority and limits as well as access security/master data
- Formulate and implement Internal Audit policies and operations manuals; coordinate the implementation of internal audit strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct monthly review of all functional checklist
- Proven work experience as a digital and social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications may forward their CV's & application letters to: email@example.com stating the subject heading "DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER" by 5pm, 14th October 2022. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Any further enquiries may be addressed to the Human Resource Office.
SGA recruitment policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality. Those who attempt to canvass will be disqualified from the process.